Sunday, January 10, 2010

A little house warming post...

So, welcome to my new blog! I'm glad you happened upon my little nook in the World Wide Interwebs! So, to get things started, let me talk a little bit about what I'm hoping to accomplish with this blog.
For starters, I am hoping to use this as a way to kind of keep a journal of the life of one married bisexual guy. To shed a little light into the world of many people out there who are like me, and to hopefully get to know some of you in the process! Sounds painless enough, no?
Another thing I would like to do is to incorporate some of the bigger LGBT world into my blog through links, new items, and hopefully a podcast in the near future. What is this "LGBT Community", you ask? Well, it is the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Trans community. That's right, the "Gay Community" as many people refer to it!
There will be periodic polls and discussions that I hope you will all take part in, to keep things lively and interesting, so without further ado...Welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment